Pandemic Pandemic

Wasn't bad

I played through it once and I had absolutely no clue what I was doing, even with the instructions, I just sat there and clicked "go" over and over, slowly adding new checkmarks to the list. I didn't even know what was really going on until I won by day 94 or so and I don't quite get the gameplay still. Not to mention it's kind of a buggy game as well. Good attempt, though!

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

Pretty good game!

The production values are FANTASTIC, but the gameplay is sort of simple and repetitive, there also isn't any greater strategic elements that make more popular titles that much more accessible and exciting.

Great stab, though!

Apple Break Apple Break

Nothing I hadn't seen before . . .

It started out fast so there was no easing into it. The distance it falls is not very much, so it's kinda annoying after a very short period of time.

Not-So-3D Shootout Not-So-3D Shootout

It was still "ok"

The targets were still too small, It's like I was shooting them from a helicopter, but then, they would always hit me.

I "beat" the game in 30 seconds and that bonus stage is so damned near impossible to do that it's not worth my time.

Still too easy. I'm not exactly sure what you fixed.

potbellybob responds:

Ha, ha, ha! You're pretty funny, man! First you said it was too easy! The added bonus level was supposed to be hard. Did you say you couldn't beat it? Lol. I'm not really laughing at you, just when you said "I'm not exactly sure what you fixed" made me laugh. I don't take that as offence, really.

MARATHON MARATHON

Good concept . . .

The intro was a bit too drawn out and when you die, you gotta go all the way to the beginning. That suxx0rz.

Defend Your Castle (Full) Defend Your Castle (Full)

Good, but like the previous reviewer . . .

It got really old really fast.

PSYKL0NE PSYKL0NE

Meh

Graphics sucked worse than the ancient 'Combat Instinct' which you apparently derived inspiration from. And you have to hit the enemies at such a precise time that it's hard to get anywhere.

AL()ENS : Monsters within AL()ENS : Monsters within

Hmmmm . . .

Well, the graphics weren't very good. The game itself was rather interesting (sans the part where you kill the alien and have to start from the begining). The music doesn't really fit at all. If the graphics were better, it would match the superior quality of the voice samples, which were dry and uninspired.

But, good job, though. It looks like a lot of work went into this.

Penis Shooter! Penis Shooter!

w00tw00t!

HEDGEHOG!!!

AntiTanner responds:

1337 Hedgehog

SeveredHeads Playtime! SeveredHeads Playtime!

W00T!!!!!

HEDGEHOG!

AntiTanner responds:

An l337 hedgehog, no less!