Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Incredibly original idea!

And far better than the usually anime/bouncing blob entries that usually clog the Flash portal.

So deviously simple, yet why didn't anyone think of it?

Congrats!

Dwarf Invasion ....almost Dwarf Invasion ....almost

Here's a good idea:

Finish it before you submit it.

Sheik-Yerbouti responds:

here is another idea. how about i put it someplace to get some creative opinions and maybe make it better than what i originally had in mind. tis unfinished due to the assignment deadline. i would love to finish it, but dont have the time just yet. its still fun in its current state, sheesh.

RSFuture: Special Feature RSFuture: Special Feature

How long does it take you to make these?

This is like the billionth one submitted in the past 48 hours. And they're all pretty boring and small.

Jammer-Lammy responds:

Takes a few hours maybe... if I want to make a very detailed movie about a game, it normally takes weeks, though.

Pandemic Pandemic

Wasn't bad

I played through it once and I had absolutely no clue what I was doing, even with the instructions, I just sat there and clicked "go" over and over, slowly adding new checkmarks to the list. I didn't even know what was really going on until I won by day 94 or so and I don't quite get the gameplay still. Not to mention it's kind of a buggy game as well. Good attempt, though!

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

Pretty good game!

The production values are FANTASTIC, but the gameplay is sort of simple and repetitive, there also isn't any greater strategic elements that make more popular titles that much more accessible and exciting.

Great stab, though!

Apple Break Apple Break

Nothing I hadn't seen before . . .

It started out fast so there was no easing into it. The distance it falls is not very much, so it's kinda annoying after a very short period of time.